Heinz is the founder and managing director of Bateleur Business Consultants (Pty) Ltd. and holds the following qualifications :
- Chartered Accountant (SA)
- Fellow Insurance Institute SA
- Master of Philosophy (Information & Knowledge Management) (Stellenbosch) (cum laude)
- Master of Commerce (Witwatersrand)
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours (Witwatersrand)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Witwatersrand)
As a qualified Chartered Accountant (SA), Heinz has held senior management positions in and consulted to financial services, high tech and media companies for the past 20 years.
His last two roles were as Executive Head: Innovation for Nedbank's Retail and Business Banking Clusters and as Chief Operating Officer of the Development Bank of Southern Africa.
Companies consulted to :
- Old Mutual,
- ARUM Institute,
Additional qualifications include :
- A facilitator grounded in change transformation toolsets which include Barrett's Change Transformation Tools and Parmeneidos Eidos (formerly Think Tools).